Sunday, April 02, 2006

SEXY ADVENTURES OF VAN HELSING movie trailer


An IMDB user said:
when I think of Van Helsing, I think of BOOBS!!!!! Vampire Boobs!!!!!!!!!! This cinematic triumph comes from the same director as Gladiator Eroticus, and Playmate of the Apes, so when I rented it from my local video store, I knew I was in for something special! There were girls, and they were fighting!! fighting NAKED! I highly recommend that you watch this film.

But if three sets of surgically altered mammaries doesn't really do it for you, there are other aspects of this movie that make it worth at least three viewings. The special effects rival the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and are as ground breaking as The Matrix, or the latest Peter Gabriel music video.

THE FACE OF CINEMA WOULD NOT BE THE SAME, WITHOUT THE SEXY ADVENTURES OF VAN HELSING!!!!

It's another exploitation movie from Seduction Cinema. Hot girls strip naked and hunt vampires! What else do you want?

No comments: