Sunday, April 02, 2006

LUST FOR DRACULA movie trailer


IMDB commenter said this:
Plotwise, on the other hand, I will have to get back to you on that as soon as I figure it out for myself. I finally got around to watching this, and while I wasn't disappointed, I was left with one of those "What in the hell did I just sit through?" feelings. At first, when Misty Mundae rambles on to some baby crib about being trapped and alone, I thought she was just REALLY bad at acting her role, but then it's revealed that her character is just fruit-loopin' crazy. Darian Caine and Julian Wells play men (?!), although they have fairly large breasts and perfectly shaved "southern regions". Julian Wells even goes as far as to bang Misty from behind....interesting. The plot, like I said, is too choppy and confusing. But Tony Marsiglia is by far the best director Seduction Cinema has got working for them. His films are really twisted and very darkly erotic. The award for the best actress in this film is actually a tie between Andrea Davis (who is great at portraying b*tch characters) and Casey Jones (who physically fits the part of teenage goth-popper turned emotionally drained vampire to a tee). The sex scenes in the unrated version go on forever and a day, even more so than a lot of Seduction films. So if you're not used to the lesbian sex quota that must be met in every single one of their films, you're much better off with the R-rated version (not a drop of blood is cut out, its all sex). This is a welcome addition to my E.I./Alternative Cinema collection, and I am waiting patiently for Tony Marsiglia's new film, "Chantal", which looks to be pretty darn good as well.

All I got to say is that it's got blood, gore, boobies and girls loving girls! I think there may be a vampire or two in the movie as well! ;-)

No comments: